All New FLO MOTORSPORTS 3.0 FOOT PEGS
- PRO Light weight 7075 T6 Aluminum Alloy.
- Rounded Edges
- Loctite on Cleats
- Extra Wide platform.
- Footpeg Size is 57mm Wide and 86mm long.
- Stainless steel Flat teeth
- Removable Teeth (Cleats) with 4 mm Hex
- Self Cleaning Mud Grooves
- Item #: FPEG-795
- Fitment BETA 250-525 RR & RS Models 2008 - 2020
- Item # FPEG-795-3
- Fitment 250 - 525cc 2021 - Current models
Flo Motorsports foot pegs are some of the strongest pegs available on the market. With our unique design and top quality German Grade 7075 T6 Alloy these pegs are pound for pound stronger then titanium pegs. These pegs are used by some of the top Athletes and teams in the world. Our pegs are used by Factory Supercross teams like CTR Motorsports (Yamaha) , Rockwell Race team (Yamaha) Skvi , Cycle Gear Team, Colby Raha, Haiden Deegan, Brian Deegan, Preston Boespflug and many more.
Foot pegs are possibly the most over looked parts on a bike but one of the most important parts. No matter how much power your bike makes, it means nothing if there is no control of the bike . You probably haven't given much consideration to you're footpegs before, but pretty much all professional AMA supercross , motorcross and off-road riders ride go with aftermarket footpegs for a wider platform, more grip and overall control of the bike .