Flo Motorsports works directly with Professional Riders and Teams in the AMA Supercross and Motocross industry to develop and deliver the best product to you. Our foot pegs, sprockets and pro 160 levers are used by Supercross teams like Traders Racing (Yamaha), BPR Home Depot (Yamaha) and JMC Husquvarna. We are dedicated to producing the most durable yet unique dirt bike pegs and products used for Motocross, Supercross, FMX and Off Road Racing.
FLO MOTORSPORTS WORKMANSHIP
Our products are built to withstand years of use. We stand behind our products 100% for quality and workmanship.
ABOUT OUR PRO SERIES FOOT PEGS
- PRO Light Weight 7075 T6 Aluminium Alloy
- Extra Wide Platform.
- Foot Peg Size Is 57mm Wide & 86mm Long.
- Stainless Steel Flat Teeth
- Self Cleaning Mud Grooves.
Aluminium alloy 7075 contains zinc as the primary alloying element. It is strong, with a strength comparable to many steels, and has good fatigue strength and average machinability, but has less resistance to corrosion than many other ALUMINIUM ALLOY . Its relatively high cost limits it is use to applications where cheaper alloys are not suitable.
ABOUT OUR SPROCKETS
Made from 7075 T6 Aluminium Alloy, its the strongest and lightest for motocross and supercross applications. CNC Machined for maximum precision fit and
motor power transfer to the wheel.
- Self Cleaning mud groves which help prevent dirt build-up
- Dirt grooves give significantly increased chain wheel life.
- The anodized anti-corrosion surface is hard anodizer .