Despite arriving in Seattle, Washington to adverse conditions, the FLO Motorsports backed team at Manluk Rock River Racing was prepared to generate their best efforts amongst the mud of Lumen Field. The challenges of the track were fierce, but both Benny Bloss and Grant Harlan would navigate their way to successful showings as racing action concluded for round eleven of the Monster Energy AMA Supercross Championship. Harlan would rise to the occasion, flourishing amongst the countless grooves on every facet of the track. He would be finalized in eighth, which was strong enough to directly transfer to the main event that followed.
- Premium SX Series Billet Titanium Foot Pegs
- Made from one piece of 6AL4V Titanium
- XXL Platform Measures 60mm Wide and 90mm long
- Extra Sharp Spikes for maximum grip
- Extremely light weight only 11 oz
FLO MOTORSPORTS PRO 160 LEVER
• Patented Industry leading unbreakable lever design.
• Ball joint pivot point allows the lever to move to any
position in case of a impact.
• On the fly adjustable lever reach.
• Made from durable 6061 Aluminum
• Manufactured to tight tolerances to specifically fit
O.E.M. perch assembly
• Completely rebuildable.
• Quality hardware throughout the design.
• Laser engraved FLO logos.
• LIFETIME WARRANTY.