Introducing our New V3 Harley Foot Pegs
Why upgrade your stock pegs with our Harley Davidson Pegs
If you would like to enhance the look and comfort of your bike, using FLO Harley Davidson foot pegs is one of the easiest things you can do. Choosing the right Harley foot pegs will ensure that your comfort is guaranteed with a better grip on your bike. There are lots of pegs designed for HD bikes; however, some are more functional than others. Out of the many available today, Flo Motorsports MX Style Pegs are some of the best Harley foot pegs you can buy.
Whatever HD footpegs you decide to use for your Harley, you must be certain of their durability and functionality. One of the most important ways to know about the durability of a foot peg is by considering the quality of its material. Harley pegs with high-quality materials are going last you much longer.
How to Replace a Harley Foot Peg
Below are the steps to follow when replacing Harley foot pegs:
- First, you need to remove the snap ring. The snap ring pliers come handy at this stage as it allows you to remove the snap ring easily without causing any form of damage to the ring. It is important to be careful when removing the snap ring.
- Next, remove the pivot pin and carefully pull out the plug from its place. Meanwhile, do misplace the spring clip as you are going to make use of it later when replacing your Harley Davidson foot pegs.
- Next, reinstall the peg. Start the reinstallation by fixing the flat part towards the rear end of the space. Do not forget to insert your spring washer as you install the peg properly.
- Now reinstall the pivot pin that you have kept aside. Push it in properly with care and ensure that it fits in firmly.
- With the aid of the snap ring pliers, carefully reinstall your snap ring. To prevent damage to the snap ring, start with one side and fix it properly before proceeding to the other side. Once you are done this stage, you have successfully replaced the foot peg.
As any Harley Davidson owner will know, the quality of the accessories and utilities on your bike is very important. Getting that correct blend allows for you to get all the help that you need to really change and transform the way that your HD bike operates. This makes it difficult in making the right choice, especially when it comes to Harley foot pegs and shifter pegs!
Here at FLO motorsports we offer a fine selection of HD pegs for you to pick from, with many forms of Harley Davidson shifter and foot peg options open to you. Made from the finest materials and designs specifically for use with Harley Davidson bikes, we make the frustrating buying process so much simpler than ever before.
All of our HD parts are made from the safest materials and secured with the most reliable form of construction. With the best stainless steel hardware utilized in the building process, we ensure that you get a high quality product that is in line with what you have been looking for.
Easy to adjust and improve upon, our Harley pegs make it easy for you to really improve the quality of your Harley riding experience without paying a high price. Getting a comfortable controllable riding experience is vital, and it’s a major part of why we love what we do so much. Now, riders should find it much easier to get that 100% secure driving position that they know, want and need when out and about on the road.
So, do yourself a favor and pick up some high quality Harley Davidson foot pegs that fit your own needs. Never settle for anything less than your 100% personal preference!
Now offering Harley Davidson Brake Pedal Arms
We have varied and managed our selection over the years to get the most durable, reliable products for Harley Davidson riders. You deserve the very best equipment, and we’ll make sure that through our varied collection you can do just that.
From shifter pegs to brake pedal arms, we make the challenging process of getting your Harley Davidson just right a little easier than before. If you need any help whatsoever in making the right choice, please contact us today for any help that you might need to make the correct decision!