- FLO MOTORSPORTS 3.0 FOOT PEGS
- Rounded Edges.
- Loctite on Cleats
- Extra Wide platform.
- Footpeg Size is 57mm Wide and 86mm long.
- Stainless steel Flat teeth
- Removable Teeth (Cleats) with 5mm Hex
- Self Cleaning Mud Grooves
- Item #: FPEG-793
With our unique design and top quality German Grade Forged 7075 T6 Alloy Flo Motorsports foot pegs are some of the strongest pegs available on the market. 7075 T6 Alloy is a high strength true ‘aircraft’ aluminum alloy. Its typical yield strength (73 KSI in the T6 condition) is comparable to certain steels giving the alloy a remarkably high strength-to-weight ratio. In fact, it’s worth noting that its specific strength is comparable to that of 6Al-4V Grade 5 Titanium. 7075 is roughly 2-3 times more expensive than 6061. For this reason, it is not as commonly used.