Skip to content
The All New D.I.D 520DZ2 is the best value in a lightweight, high-performance chain designed for motocross racing.
- Great value in a lightweight chain.
- Designed for off-road riding and motocross.
- The DZ2 has twice the lifespan of the previous DZ.
- SDH pin treatment - hard chromium-carbide layer formed on pin surface for exceptional strength and wear resistance.
- Flexible inner soft core absorbs shock.
- For entry level motocross, trial riding at an affordable price.
- Average tensile strength of 7,870 pounds.
- Wear life index: 410.
- Rated for up to a 450cc motocross bike.
- Weight (per 100 links): 3.08 pounds.
- Includes a clip-style master link.
- Gold finish, 120 links.
FLO MOTORSPORTS REAR SPROCKET
- Made from top quality hardened 7075, T6 Aluminum alloy
- CNC Machined for Maximum precision fit and motor power transfer to the wheel
- Ultra-lightweight design reduces unsprung weight
- Self cleaning mud grooves
- Hard anodized finish
- Will last longer than many Competitors sprockets
FLO Motorsports Ultralite FRONT COUNTERSHAFT SPROCKET
Compatibility and Fitment:
- CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances for maximum life
- Computer aided Ultralite design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
- Nickel Chrome Molybdenum Steel provides excellent longevity market.
- Self cleaning mud grooves that will extend sprocket and chain life.
- Precision machined to incredibly tight tolerances that provide perfect synchronicity and accuracy of fit.
- Heat treated for increased durability and maximum life span.
KX250F 2006 - 2017