FLO MOTORSPORTS REAR SPROCKET
RENTHAL R1 GOLD CHAIN 120LINK
The Renthal 520 R-1 Works Chain is designed specifically with racing applications in mind. With the shot peened link plates giving the chain a 7,644 pound tensile strength, it’ll handle every bit of power when you pin the throttle. Longevity is taken care of by the chromized pins and corrosion-resistant gold finish that everybody loves. Chamfered inner-links keep the chain on the sprocket and prevent hop-offs, and with pre-formed bushings that extend between plates to reduce friction, the R-1 Works Chain won’t have a problem keeping your back tire spinning.
- Unsealed, non-o-ring design
- Master link included
- Gold corrosion-resistant finish
- Designed for racing applications
- Pre-formed, friction reducing bushings
- Shot peened link-plates
- 7,644 pound tensile strength
- Chamfered inner-links
- Chromized, corrosion resistant pins
FLO Motorsports Ultralite FRONT COUNTERSHAFT SPROCKET
- Made from top quality hardened 7075, T6 Aluminum alloy
- CNC Machined for Maximum precision fit and motor power transfer to the wheel
- Ultra-lightweight design reduces unsprung weight
- Self cleaning mud grooves
- Hard anodized finish
- Will last longer than many Competitors sprockets
Compatibility and Fitment:
- CNC machined to extremely tight tolerances for maximum life
- Computer aided Ultralite design enables the ultimate combination of strength and lightness
- Nickel Chrome Molybdenum Steel provides excellent longevity market.
- Self cleaning mud grooves that will extend sprocket and chain life.
- Precision machined to incredibly tight tolerances that provide perfect synchronicity and accuracy of fit.
- Heat treated for increased durability and maximum life span.
1988 -2017 CR250/CRF450/CR500